YOU FREAKIN' ROCK!!!! I can't believe I haven't been on your blog sooner!!! Love the updates. It makes me sad to see all of your chimes at a different house. I've spent many a hour looking at those cute things. The house looks adorable and the lawn is HUGE and amazing. Give the kiddos hugs and hi's for us. Halle misses her holding girls. and I love your swimming fish! miss you guys.
1 comment:
YOU FREAKIN' ROCK!!!! I can't believe I haven't been on your blog sooner!!! Love the updates. It makes me sad to see all of your chimes at a different house. I've spent many a hour looking at those cute things. The house looks adorable and the lawn is HUGE and amazing. Give the kiddos hugs and hi's for us. Halle misses her holding girls. and I love your swimming fish! miss you guys.
Post a Comment