Random Image of my Choosing

Random Image of my Choosing

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bedrooms

After finding out that the wall/headboard was weak and had a small break we decided to add wains-coat! 
I love it and think it makes it look classier.

Cool shot of both sides of the bedroom at once.

This is just to the right of our bedroom door, by the front door.  I like it.

Looking it at our bed. You can see the carpet we bought and Joel installed.  He really is the bestest!

Curtains that I made for Alexis's bunk.


This ladder was made be Joel. I had some left over carpet so I bound up the edges with cotton yarn (damn that hurt my hands) and stapled it to the steps.  Looks corny but it is a life saver.  Vivian didn't like the blue so we compromised and painted her area green.  The colors compliment each other well and since we already had this paint left over from the shed years ago it was practically free!

No comments: