Cantalopes!
Cucumbers........yummy.
Spaghetti squash, we forgot we even planted these, we thought they were cross pollinated or something. So glad to realize what they really are!
Zuchini.
Little baby butternut squash! 3 of 12 plants made it. So glad they did :)
3 OF 5 of the Hot Texas Chicks
Alexis's only pumpkin
The herb and radish garden. The tarragon and the thyme didn't grow, and we had to buy oregano and rosemary...but it is awesome!
Here is our green tomaters, all 14 bushes are loaded :)
We have Roma, yellow pear, early girls and better boys! mmmmmmmm
Joel is showing the love!
4 comments:
Wow! Awesome Garden girl! I wish I could send you some oregano from Orem because there is a HUGE bush of it in our back yard! Everything looks amazing! We can't even plant anything until June 1st here in N. Utah becuase it is so stinkin' colD!!!! I'm jealous!
Sorry! That was Eliza :)
Geese I love that viv's curly hair! That daddy of hers does not look so nice though :) My email: Elizasue80@hotmail.com. Gimme yours! Or just email me!!! I'll email you more about the craziness and picts of the business. I just haven't wanted to online. We miss you guys! And I stole your flowers :) hee hee hee
Hey, good to hear from you! Love the garden, hope it survived the heat and you ate a lot of yummy veggies. Can you plant a fall/winter garden where you are?
Post a Comment