Random Image of my Choosing

Random Image of my Choosing

Monday, May 9, 2011

Since Last Time

Here is our adorable Hen House. Joel tilled me up a small square to have a flower garden.  I planted purple coneflowers and moss roses.  Can't wait for them to grow. 
They are our "Hot Texas Chicks!"

Here are the four hens, Joel took the two roosters back to his mom.  We are going to get a few more hens eventually.  Joel built the whole coop...well we did start out with a building.

I had to stand on ladder to take this picture of my award winning artist.  He is handsome and talented.
Close-up

Here is my Vivver's new haircut I gave her...it is pretty cute, but not as cute as my Vivvers!


I just love this picture!

1 comment:

Cothran Family said...

Such a cute chick house :) Love the name! Hey... I went back down to orem and stole some of your flowers from the front of your house to add to my garden in Logan. I took some of my plants and some of Sacha's. I have a true friendship garden now. I think I'll actually update my blog now! I love looking at yours! Your girls look so grown up with those adorable haircuts! Love you guys